Doing Business With Us

  1. Register in the Central Contractor Registration (CCR) database. All vendors must be registered under the CCR program.
  2. Find information on available opportunities through
  3. Complete the appropriate forms stated in or provided in the synopsis or solicitation and return them to the Alaska District Contracting Division.
  4. If you are a small or small disadvantaged business, call, write or visit the Corps of Engineers-Alaska District Deputy for Small Business to discuss your firm's capabilities, interest and capacities to perform.